* Provides connectivity between HDMI sources and DisplayPort displays and peripherals
* Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/30 @ 4:4:4 with data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
* Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, 3D, Lip Sync, and HD lossless audio formats
* Equalizes incoming HDMI signals up to 15 feet (4 meters) to compensate for signal loss due to low quality cables or marginal sources
* EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
* Selectable resolutions and refresh rates
The Extron HDP 101 4K is a compact, active HDMI to DisplayPort converter for signals up to 4K/30 @ 4:4:4. It converts HDMI signals for connection to DisplayPort 1.1 displays or peripherals. The HDP 101 4K is HDCP compliant and features EDID Minder®, which maintains continuous EDID communication with connected devices and ensures that the HDMI source powers up properly and maintains correct video output. Audio information is passed between source and display. Incoming HDMI signals are equalized up to 15 feet (4 meters) at the input to compensate for signal loss. The HDP 101 4K is ideal for integrating HDMI sources into new or existing DisplayPort system designs.
* EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
* Selectable resolutions and refresh rates — Pre-stored EDID is communicated to the source based on a user-selected resolution and refresh rate.
* EDID capture mode — When connected to a display, the HDP 101 4K offers the option of capturing and then storing EDID information from the display device.
* Automatic color bit depth management — Automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display.
* Complies with HDMI and VESA Interoperability Guidelines
* HDCP compliant
* Front panel USB configuration port — Provides convenient access for setup, configuration, and firmware updates.
* Easy setup and commissioning with Extron’s PCS – Product Configuration Software — Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
* Compact 1” (2.5 cm) high, 2.2” (5.6 cm) wide enclosure for discreet placement and mounting in space-constrained environments — Includes fabric hook and loop tape for easy installation in any application.* Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
* External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1175-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
* Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty